Who Do We Collect Information From?
- Website Visitors: Those who visit our Website.
On what basis do we collect information?
- Website Registrants: Those who register on our Website, including those who may opt to provide an email address or other contact information to receive communications from us.
Some laws require us to explain the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information. With respect to these laws, we process personal information about you for one or more of the following basis:
What do we use your information for?
- To Perform a Contract. Where the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract.
- Legitimate Interests. Where the processing is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal information.
- Your Consent. Where you have given us consent to process your personal information for specified purposes, such as to provide our Service and other items requested by you.
- Comply with the Law. Where the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
How do we protect your information?
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our Services
- To send periodic emails or notifications
- To comply with applicable laws
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information which may include anonymization, encryption, adhering to the principle of data minimization and implementing other cyber-security measures.
What is our data retention policy?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. We may share your personal information with trusted third parties who assist us in offering our Services, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
What rights may be available to me?
In certain circumstances, local data protection laws (such as the GDPR) may give you rights with respect to personal information if you are located in or are a resident of that country, state, or territory (including if you are located in the EU/EEA). These rights differ based upon local data protection laws in your country, state, or territory, but these rights may include one or more of the following:
- Access to Personal Information. You may have the right to obtain confirmation from us that we process your personal information and, if so, you may have the right to request access to your personal information.
Third party links
- Rectification. You may have the right to request that we rectify inaccurate personal information concerning you and, depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete personal information completed.
- Erasure/Deletion. You may have the right to require us to erase some or all of the personal information concerning you.
- Restriction of Processing. You may have the right to require us to restrict the further processing of your personal information. In such cases, the respective information may only be processed by us for certain purposes.
- Object. You may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information by us, and we may be required to no longer process some or all of your personal information.
- Data Portability. You may have the right to receive a copy of your personal information which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and you may have the right to transmit that personal information to another entity without hindrance from us.
- Withdraw Consent. You may have the right to withdraw consent you have provided to us where we rely solely on your consent to process your personal information. You can always provide your consent to us again at a later time.
- Right to Complain. You may have the right to lodge a complaint to an applicable supervisory authority or other regulator.
- If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 may permit you the right to request information regarding the disclosure of personal information about you by us to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
- If you are a Nevada resident, Nevada residents may also have certain rights regarding the sale of personal information. Nevada residents may opt out of the future sale of their information to a third party.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and may collect or use your data in a way we are not aware of. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
In order to use the Services you must be 13 years of age or older. If you are 13 or older but under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to use the Services and to accept these terms.
Location of Information
During your use of our Services and your interactions with us, your personal information may be transferred outside of your home country and may be stored in and accessed from multiple countries.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request what information we collect, use, and disclose. Please see “What information do we collect and on what basis?” for a description of the data we have collected over the preceding 12 months. You also have the right to request that we delete your information. We do not sell your personal information. To make a request, you, or your agent, can contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we may still require you to verify your identity before we process a request. We will not discriminate against you because you have exercised any of your privacy rights under the CCPA. We currently do not respond to Do-Not-Track requests.
This document is CC-BY-SA. It was last updated April 28, 2023.